FIVE-YEAR INTEGRATED PROGRAM IN LAW BBA-LLB (HONS.) OFFERED BY XAVIER LAW SCHOOL
- Five year Bachelor’s Degree Program in B.B.A. – LLB
- Applicants are required to fill-up the application form online at: www.xub.edu.in and the eligible candidates will have to appear for an online entrance test. Admission will be undertaken based on the scores of the candidates of CLAT-2020 and Entrance Examination of Xavier Law School, Xavier University.
- Candidates who are appearing or have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test. However, such candidates are required to have passed the qualifying examination at the time of their admission and must be able to submit proofs in support of their claims. No provisional admission shall be provided to those candidates who are not submitting the result of the qualifying examination (i.e. 10+2) at the time of admission.
- There will be no upper age limit for admissions to these programmes as prescribed by CLAT-2020. As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2), the candidates must have secured 45% more from a recognized Board/Council of the respective State or at the National level.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2018 are also eligible to appear in CLAT-2020 online examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
- Higher marks in the component /section on legal aptitude in the CLAT-2020 exam;
- Higher age & Computerised draw of lots
Five year bachelor’s degree program in B.B.A.-LLB
This Five Year Integrated B.B.A. L.L.B. (Honours) programme is aimed at developing those professionals who would like a strong platform of management education in their graduation and build on the legal education to have the best of both worlds. Xavier University with its proven expertise of having imparted world-class management education in India over the years is best suited to provide a value-based management education through the B.B.A. and provide a holistic education with the L.L.B. Law Degree by integrating both these streams into a comprehensive academic curriculum.